Pages

Exploring natural history one itsy bitsy spider at a time...

Exploring natural history one itsy bitsy spider at a time...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wishing I had skis or snowshoes or a shovel...



This is my first Maryland two feet of snow adventure.  Don't have a shovel, snow blower, cross country skis, four wheel drive, or snowshoes... but at least I have rain pants and packing tape to tighten them around my ankles...  

  Probably fox tracks above.  Lots of stinky fox pee on the trail.  Perhaps the tail was hitting the snow on either side of the tracks.  

More tracks... little jumping rodent with a tiny freezing tail!     

Raccoon tracks

The poor birdies are going to starve!  I wish I had more bird seed or could get to Lowes.  Let's hope for some snow-melting sunshine to get me out of here in the next few days.  I'm quickly depleting my movie supply! 

No comments: